Best Toys For Guinea Pigs. If you have a small furry animal as a pet, you know how difficult it can be to look after them. They are sociable creatures who like to run around and do their thing. In fact, it can sometimes be difficult to entertain them. That’s why you have to search for guinea pig toys. They are sure to keep your furry friend entertained for a long time. Have you heard of the haypigs circus themed treat ball 3-in-1 enrichment toy? It might be one of the best guinea pig toys out there.
Best Toys For Guinea Pigs
HAYPIGS Circus Themed TREAT BALL – 3-in-1 Enrichment Toy
Let’s take a look at its features:
- The treat ball is part of the award-winning circus themed small enrichment toys. They are specifically designed for guinea pigs. It’s also suitable for Rats, Degu, Chinchilla and Ferrets, just in case you have those animals as your pet. With HayPigs circus, you can also get a matching range of bedding, feeding and toy accessories.
- It is a 3-in-1 combination. What does this mean? Well, this guinea pig toy is a whole. So you can fill it with fruit or portion-controlled pellets and let your furry animal discover how to get the treats. You can hide whatever you want to in them since it has 2 halves. You can also fill the 6 treat releasing circus stars with leaves or herbs. Your furry animal can tug away at this without any problem.
HAYPIGS Circus Themed TREAT BALL
- Another feature of this guinea pig toy is that it provides small animals with stimulation. As a result, they do not get bored and get plenty of play and exercise. Plus, if you have a couple of furry animals like a rabbit, hamster and guinea pigs, they can share it among themselves. Also, it will be great entertainment for you to watch these animals.
- The treat ball has a special place for treats. Yes, that’s right. At a diameter of 8cm, the circus treat ball encourages the furry animals to explore the guinea pig toy. This provides great stimulation the animals. It also encourages them to interact with each other and become comfortable while they nibble their food.
- The nature of the guinea pigs and small animals is that they love to chew. When they are living in the wild, they spend their entire day grazing on grass. It helps them grow. Because of this trait, they are likely to chew the treat ball. However, you need not worry. Even if your furry friend decides to chew the ball, you can be assured that he will be safe because the toy has been created with petsafe ABS plastic. There are non-toxic materials present. So, no need to worry if they decide to nibble. It’s all good.
Now that you know what kind of a product it is, you should buy guinea pig toys and see how it goes. We’re sure your furry friend is going to fall in love with them. So, what are you
Naturals Dandelion Roll ‘n’ Nest
If you are on the lookout for the next best thing to gift to your furry friend, you’ll be happy to know that you are in the right place. With so many guinea pigs’ toys out there, we’re sure you have gone through most of them. However, not all are up to mark. That’s not to say you won’t find quality. So, if you want something else, you should look for naturals dandelion roll n rest. You won’t be disappointed with what it has to offer.
Here are some of its features:
- For starters, the grassy ball has meadow hay in it. Your guinea pig is sure to love it because there are several herbs and edibles hidden inside this. There is dandelion and marigold hidden in the grass, and this gives your furry friend the nutrients they need.
- This would be one of the best toys for guinea pigs because they will have a lot of fun playing with the ball and trying to get to the filling. This would help their minds to stimulate more. If the animal is smaller, they can easily use it as a small cozy nest. So, it’s a win-win either way.
- It’s a pretty good boredom breaker for your animal, who are always looking for ways to excite and stimulate themselves. Here’s the thing: guinea pigs like to run around when they are in the wild. They like to be stimulated. So, when you are providing them with these toys, it helps them to become healthier. Their minds stimulate, and aren’t that what you want from your guinea pig?
- The best part about this particular toy is that it does not contain glue or wire. This is safe for the guinea pigs because when they chew, they do not eat harmful substances, which can result in toxins entering their bloodstream and making them sick.
- It is 15 cm in diameter, so it’s big enough to accommodate slightly bigger animals.
“Guinea pigs love it and enjoy sitting in it after eating. Just be aware occasionally the willow comes off in rings and one of my guineas had a ring of it stuck round her body. No problem just looks out for it. Don’t let it put you off, hours of fun for piggies.”
According to AJ “My guinea pigs absolutely loved this and got stuck into it straight away. Sometimes it’s hard finding toys they’ll enjoy but this attracted them as soon as it was unwrapped!”
As you can see from the above reviews, people do seem to like it, so it’s a safe choice if you want to invest in the product. Remember, toys for guinea pigs are hard to find, especially ones they will enjoy. So, if you find a suitable choice such as this, you should not hesitate to buy it. The nest can be shipped to your house easily without any problems. Go ahead and order it.
Haypigs Full Set of Guinea Pig Toys and Accessories
There are several toys for guinea pig toys out there, and you might be a bit confused about which one to choose. You might not even sure which is the best guinea pig toys out there. Ideally, you would want one that keeps your furry friend stimulated and prevents it from getting too bored. Plus, it should be safe; that’s a given. So, which one should you go for? You could pick out haypigs fullset of guinea pig toys and accessories. Here are some of its features:
- For starters, it is the complete set of small animal enrichment toys. It also has accessories that have been tried and tested by UK piggies Haypigs mission, so you are sure to get a good deal.
- This is a boredom breaker for guinea pigs. If you have had these pets for a while, you might know that guinea pigs need stimulation. Otherwise, they can become a handful to look after. Not to worry. These guinea pig toys provide enrichment for hours. Guinea pigs and other small animals can interact, play and exercise without getting too bored. The set also includes a treat ball, pigs weightlifter and cavy cannonball. It’s a pretty good buy, if you want to keep your guinea pig happy. Also, just imagine how entertained you will be as you look at your furry animals roaming around with this toy. It’s sure to brighten up your mood.
Haypigs guinea pig toys and accessories
- Another benefit is the guinea pig bedding. It provides the perfect snug and secures circus themed for your guinea pig to relax and be comfortable. Although guinea pigs are social animals, they do sometimes need refuge. This guinea pig ball provides them with that, and it’s cute to watch them scurry there. The best part is that the guinea pig ball also comes with a fleece crash mat. This bed is a safe haven for the guinea pig to snuggle in their home or your lap. Also, it is machine washable, so you don’t have to worry about it getting dirty.
- The set comes with guinea pig bowls. It has a large and small guinea pig bowl, which are anti-tip and machine washable. They allow you to serve different scrummy options for your furry friend. Another feature you will find in the guinea pig toy is the wheek wagon hap hopper. It can be filled with your guinea pig’s favorite food.
- It’s all there in one set, which makes it the perfect thing for your guinea pig and you. Plus, you will save money, up to 20 pounds, for spending on all the items instead of buying them individually. Isn’t that a good buy?
So now you know what is in the set, you should consider buying one for your furry friend. It’s cheap and provides stimulation for your furry friend. So why would you not want to invest in it? Plus, you can get it shipped to your home easily. So why are you still waiting?
Rosewood Boredom Breaker Guinea Pig Tube
It’s that time of the year when you are actively searching for boredom breakers for a guinea pig. It can be a hassle. For starters, there are so many things you have to consider. The size, cost, and more importantly, if your guinea pig will like it. Some furry animals are sweet; they can take to anything. But others might be a bit more difficult to navigate. One of the best toys for guinea pigs is the rosewood boredom breaker. Here are some of its features:
- Essentially, it is a play tube for guinea pigs who love to explore their surroundings. Since guinea pigs are social animals, it makes sense that they have a tube that they can pop in and out of as they please.
- The tubes are thick and made from vegetable parchment. So if you think it is the type that will break in a couple of months after you purchase it, you are mistaken. The structure is durable.
- It satisfies the need to chew and gnaw. Guinea pigs have teeth that need to be groomed. When they live in the wild, they graze grass continuously, which helps groom their teeth. This guinea pig toy satisfies their desire to chew. It also gives their teeth a good shape, which contributes to their overall health.
- The tube is 23 cm long and 13 cm wide, and the dimensions are pretty good for your guinea pigs. They can take shelter in this whenever they choose to. If your pet lives inside these boredom breakers for guinea pig, they are going to be entertained for hours.
- It comes in purple and blue colors, which is pleasing for the eye.
- It only weighs 220 grams, so you can move it around easily.
- Customers gave it a 4.7 out of 5 stars.
Different people had different experiences regarding the tube. Thomsin from UK said, “Not easy to clean.
But then again within two weeks my girls have half chewed it big time.
Bit small for Guinea pigs, I know my girls are big but calling this large we none of my girls fit inside. Either their bottom or head sticks out. But they really enjoying it and it now half the size after many a chewing rampage so works well.”
Another buyer Mrs. J. Olliffe stated “Love these tubes, great for my guinea pigs to play with, chew & hide in, very important to me that my animals don’t yet bored and have a variety of things to play with & chew with no nasty problems.”
AS you can see, people have a mixed opinion about it. However, it is something that your guinea pig might love. Also, it’s not something too heavy on the pocket, so even if your guinea pig does not take a liking to it, you will not have spent that much money on it anyway. So go ahead and place that order.